The GDO Field Trauma Kit was designed to address any kind of traumatic injury that can happen to a dog in the field. This kit will treat cuts, abrasions, bleeding, puncture wounds, sprains/strains, eye injuries, thorns and quills, hyperthermia (heat exhaustion), hypothermia (cold weather exposure), which is one of the biggest injuries in waterfowl.
It also will guide you through the steps of what to do if your dog goes into seizures or gets bitten by a snake. Unlike many of the cheap pet aid kits out on the market, the equipment included in this kit is US medical grade used by first responders across the country. In fact, you can use the equipment to treat any injury a human may incur. Also included is a veterinarian approved Emergency Field Trauma Guide to quickly reference and treat any injury that may occur. The kit is made of waterproof material and almost everything in the kit is waterproof. The kit fits in most blind bags and designed to be able to be attached to a belt or slide into a hunting vest. This is a no nonsense no BS kit that will give you piece of mind if anything were to happen to your hunting partner.
Kit includes the following items:
1 Pack Celox (Blood Clotting Agent)
1 Tourniquet for K9s
2 Sterile Gauze Bandage Rolls
1 Self Adhesive Bandage Wrap
4 Gauze Sponges
1 Roll Medical Tape
10 Antiseptic Wipes
6 Antiseptic Ointment
1 Trauma Scissors
2 Pair Latex Gloves
1 Hot Pack
1 Cold Pack
1 Sterile Saline Eye Wash
1 Emergency Blanket
1 Emergency Care Field Guide
Field Trauma Kit (OPTIONAL) with Skin Stapler or without Skin Stapler
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: PRIOR TO PURCHASING OUR FIELD TRAUMA KIT WITH THE SKIN STAPLER, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TALK TO YOUR VET ABOUT THE USE OF A SKIN STAPLER. SOME VETERINARIANS DO NOT SUGGEST USING STAPLERS.
This kit includes a "one time use" sterile skin stapler that comes with 35 stainless steel staples.
- 35 staples preloaded
- Individually sterile
- Lever action staplers are the most popular design on the market
- Distinctive staple shuttling feature greatly reduces track friction, a primary cause of jamming
- Short trigger stroke for ease of use and nonstop feed
- Handle design comfortably fits a wide range of hand sizes
- Angled head allows visibility of incision to ensure precise staple placement during operation
- Arrow indicator assists in accurate staple alignment
- Staple count indicator allows you to view staples remaining to help minimize waste
- Quality construction and simple design assure reliable consistent performance.
- Staple lines are more likely to prevent leakage of blood or air